Re: [AMBER] Amber20 pmemd.cuda installation and performance problems

From: Filip Fratev <fratev.biomed.bas.bg>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 13:00:36 +0300

Hi Dave,

Sorry for late response. Meantime I saw that other users have confirmed
my observation.

Yes, this is the Factor IX bench, 2fs, with same input parameters which
Ross used (like those in mdin file) and I directly compared with Amber
18 on the same system. The difference, as also the other observed, is
about 12-15%.

Can you test with some 2080Ti, 2080, 2070, ect. GPUs?

I hope that my post was helpful.

Regards,

Filip

На 19-May-20 в 22:39, David Cerutti написа: