Re: [AMBER] QM/MM MD: Error reading box

From: emanuele falbo <falbo.emanuele.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 10:37:03 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the heads-up. One more question. So, I looked up the box info
into the topology.prmtop:

%FLAG BOX_DIMENSIONS
%FORMAT(5E16.8)
  9.00000000E+01 6.11010000E+01 5.99640000E+01 6.29031000E+01

and , thus, I used this in cpptraj :

parm topology.prmtop
trjain trajectory.mdcrd 219 219 1
box x 61.10 y 59.96 z 62.90 alpha 90.0 beta 90.0 gamma 90.0
trajout 220th_restart.rst7 restart
run

the MD through sander now starts because there is the box, however,
is the box info in the topology file correct, or it needs some correction
factors ?

Cheers,
Manuele