Re: [AMBER] QM/MM MD: Error reading box

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 07:44:34 -0400

Hi,

Is trajectory.mdcrd the trajectory file from the QM/MM simulation? Double
check that box info is there with ‘ncdump -h’ and look for the variable
cell_lengths. If it isn’t there then for some reason box info wasn’t
written to the trajectory file. If it is there, cpptraj is missing the info
somehow.

-Dan