[AMBER] COM position

From: mohamed marzouk <mohamedmarzoukphysics.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 18:41:30 +0900

Hello Amber Users,

I used cpptraj to get the center of mass distance (COM) using command distance, as a result I got a select.data file contains the distance between defined mask. However, I am looking for the COM coordinates so not only the ditch but I need the position or the coordinates of the atoms in the mask of COM. To be more clear, I need the xyz coordinates of atoms in mask of COM distance.

Best regards,
Mohamed Marzouk Sobeh
Ph.D student at Life Science and Technology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan.
T.A Physics department,Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Emails:
 mohamed_marzouk.sci.asu.edu.eg
 marzouk.aa.m.titech.ac.jp
 marzouk_biophysics.yahoo.com