Re: [AMBER] Mol2 to generatee prepc and frcmod fo using Antechamer

From: Lod King <lodking407.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 13:16:25 -0700

It is in pdb format, I also have it with mol2 format. I am sure that the
CONECT recorded.

I do not think it is about the Hydrogens issue. As Furazan molecule has One
O and Two Ns in a five-membere ring, and it had the same error.

Note that it worked when I use pdb format instead of mol2 format, although
I often use mol2 file to generate my prepc and frcmod files.

But I will also test using '-dr no' and see.