Re: [AMBER] Amber20 MPIC location problem

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 08:46:43 -0400

On Sat, May 16, 2020, Filip Fratev wrote:

>I have a problem with MPIC location during Amber20 installation. I did
>everything according to the manual, created suggested paths and also
>many other things but without any success.

It's not clear what you actually did; "everything according to the
manual" is a little vague. If your MPICH is installed in some
non-standard location (such as /home/case/mpich), it should be possible
to just add '-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/home/case/mpich' to your run_cmake
file. This will tell cmake to look there for the mpi codes it needs.

....good luck....dac

>Indeed, I also have a problem with cuda (10.2 in my case).

Can't help much here, given no details. Is your CUDA_HOME environment
variable set?

....good luck....dac