Re: [AMBER] autoimage waters

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 18:07:25 -0400

Hi,

Based on the picture I can think of two possibilities:

1) The system coordinates have been rotated (via e.g. an RMS best-fit)
prior to imaging. The rotation essentially invalidates the unit cell
vectors for those coordinates and the imaging is thus invalid. The solution
is to make sure any rotations occur after imaging. I think this the most
likely.

2) The system density is off for some reason and needs to equilibrate
further via simulation in NPT ensemble.

-Dan