Re: [AMBER] MMGBSA-DECOM calculation

From: Elvis Martis <elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 17:55:52 +0530

Hi
All the prmtop files are generated at the beginning.
Alternatively, you can prepare receptor.prmtop and ligand.prmtop using
ante-MMPBSA.py from the complex.prmtop.
The prmtop files do not contain coordinates, so they do not change after
you have completed all the phases of your simulation.

Your input and commands look good.
I hope this helps.
Best Regards
ElMa