Re: [AMBER] The lipid section in the 2020 manual require updating

From: Stephan Schott <schottve.hhu.de>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 15:45:59 +0200

Hi Zhiyi,
The parameters were added as part of the packmol-memgen package. I didn't
add them to the general force field description, because it could mislead
people to think that they can be used with the CHARMM-GUI/Lipid14 tutorial,
which is not the case. Please take a look at that section, and if you have
questions, let me know.
Cheers,

El mar., 5 may. 2020 a las 15:10, David A Case (<david.case.rutgers.edu>)
escribió:

> On Tue, May 05, 2020, Zhiyi Wu wrote:
>
> >In the change-log, it is said that
> >Lipid17 extended to lysophospholipids, PtdIns, and cardiolipins
> >However, in the amber 2020 reference manual, the lipid section has not
> >been updated to reflect this.
>
> Thanks for the note; it does indeed look like the "new features" list is
> incorrect. I'll get that fixed. It's possible that we may be able to
> add these as an update soon.
>
> ...dac

Stephan Schott Verdugo
Biochemist