Re: [AMBER] nativecontacts

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 08:56:19 -0400

Hi,

I had this situation before, with contacts output from Chimera. The
solution I found was to write an AWK script that would count the
interactions for each residue from the Chimera output. The advantage of AWK
there is that you can use strings as array indexes, such that when you
encounter "ASP9" you can create a variable like counter["ASP9"], and just
increase its counter by 1, for example, making it easy to use it to count
the interactions.

Take a look at the attached file. You will probably need to modify it to
adapt for your case, but it may be a start.

I hope that helps,
--
Gustavo Seabra.