Re: [AMBER] examination of ligand binding energy as a function of simulation time with MMPBSA calculations

From: <Eugene.Billiot.tamucc.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 15:09:42 +0000

Dr. Luo,
Thanks for your reply. Sorry for the late reply. I have been out of the office and unavailable for a bit. Anyway, I do not see any file named "energies.csv" or any csv files in my working folder. Is there a command I should add to my run that would create such a file. Below is an example of the info I used to calculate the binding energies.

mpirun -np 20 MMPBSA.py.MPI -O -i mmpbsa.in -o OOF_complex_water_PB.dat -sp OOF_complex_water.prmtop -cp COMPLEX_OOF_water.prmtop -rp RECEPTOR_OOF_water.prmtop -lp LIGAND_OOF_water.prmtop -y OOF_complex_water-new-final_60ns_10.traj

mmpbsa.in file
Input file for running PB and GB
&general
   verbose=1, entropy=0