Re: [AMBER] protein-protein complex dissociation

From: Núbia Toman <nnubiaits.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 08:50:34 +0000

Hi, Anselm

It worked (unwrap+rms fit)!!! Many thanks 🙂

Probably was the iwrap=1 (as also suggested previously by David). As the re-imaging issue was solved, I can now really focus on the investigation of the partial dissociation of my complex.

Thank you all guys who tried to help me with this issue 😉.

Best,

Nubia P. Toman
PhD student, Bioinformatics
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais