Re: [AMBER] Generating an asymmetric box for Steered MD

From: Souvik Dey <sdey8.uic.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 02:03:52 -0500

Hi David,

I think I solved the problem I was having earlier, setting up an asymmetric
box and then filling up it with water using setBox and AddToBox. However,
there seems to be a new problem now. There are no bonds shown in the water
molecule which I believe is due to incorrect tleap usage. My steps were as
follows:

1. *set mol box { 275.798000335693357 148.5099928379058813
138.670001983642581 }* to set up the box

2. *AddToBox -c smd_trial_orient.pdb -a tip3p.pdb -na 95000 -o solv.pdb -RW
2.25* to fill it up with water

3. Running the usual tleap scripts to load the 14SB and TIP3P parameters,
tutorial 13.

I think I am missing something here, probably in the water PDB file that I
load. Can you please suggest something about how to solve this issue?

Regards,
Souvik