Re: [AMBER] Interaction of cellulose-hemicellulose

From: Pinky Mazumder <pmazumder67.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 00:58:54 -0500

Hi Lachele,

Thank you for your reply.

I have build the hemicellulose using glycam carbohydrate builder and then I
am trying to load the pdb file of ''hemicellulose'' using loadpdb command
in xleap.

But, It shows the error !FATAL: Message: Atom named C1 from 4LA did not
match !

Attached is the screenshot.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Pinky

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 3:23 AM Lachele Foley <lf.list.gmail.com> wrote:

> I usually use tleap rather than xleap, but you should be able to use
> either. See my previous reply, but also consider the 'combine'
> command.
>
> Learning to use xleap or tleap takes a little time, but the Amber
> manual does a pretty good job of describing the functions.
>
> On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 11:14 PM Pinky Mazumder <pmazumder67.gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Amber Users,
> >
> > I have built cellulose chain using xleap command. On the other hand,
> > I have made the chain of hemicellulose using GLYCAM_06 carbohydrate
> builder.
> >
> > Now, I need to put the chain close together.
> >

> > So, my question is, how can I make the both chains closer together?
> Should
> > I load the chain of hemicellulose in xleap? If it is, then what is the
> > command for this job?
> >

> > Any help would be appreciated. Please forgive me if I am asking something
> > silly.
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > --
> > Pinky