Re: [AMBER] protein-protein complex dissociation

From: Núbia Toman <nnubiaits.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 17:58:14 +0000

Carlos,

 I visualized the entire trajectory generated with the previous command. For most of the simulation time, I did not see any imaging problem, just for few frames (79). Considering that its an imaging issue, how could it be solved?

Thank you,

Nubia P. Toman
PhD student, Bioinformatics
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais