[AMBER] Error when installing miniconda through AmberTools19

From: Gardezi,Shahbaz <shahbazgardezi.chem.ufl.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 17:40:06 +0000

Hi,

I hope you are all doing well. I am getting this error when trying to install Amber (after it prompts me to install miniconda and i hit y)

/Users/shahbaz/documents/amber18/amber18/AmberTools/src/configure_python: line 167: /Users/shahbaz/documents/amber18/amber18/miniconda/bin/pip: No such file or directory

Problem installing Miniconda... see error above.

I tried to search google and through the archives but I did not find an answer. I am completely new to this so any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Regards,
Shahbaz Gardezi
Department of Chemistry