Re: [AMBER] Can I use paramfit for MM scan?

From: Erdem Yeler <erdemyeler.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 00:26:08 +0300

Dear David,
I tried to run here is my input file:

&files
  -p x.prmtop
  -c x.inpcrd
  -o x.out
&end

&configs

  % Backbone phi and psi sampling
    GridSample :7.O :1.B :6.O :8.C { -180.0 180.0 } fbhw 10.0 Krst
64.0,

  % General minimization instructions
  count = 64,
  verbose 1,
  maxcyc = 5000,
  strainlim = 20.0,
  bstrain = 10.0,
  astrain = 10.0,

  % Reshuffling conformations to best achieve each minimum
  nshuffle = 2,
  shuffle bootstrap,

  % Output controls
  outbase 'Conf', 'Conf',
  write 'cdf', 'pdb',
  outsuff 'cdf', 'pdb',
&end

and I attached my prmtop and crd files.
But I got this error:

SeekManipulator >> Error. Manipulator command contains too many atom names:
 ridSample :7.O :1.B :6.O :8.C { -180.0 180.0 } fbhw 10.0 Krst 64.0

I am very new using mdgx. Could you help me? Where is my mistake?
I want to scan O-B-O-C dihedral from -180 to 180
Thank you.

[image: image.png]

Erdem Yeler <erdemyeler.gmail.com>, 13 Nis 2020 Pzt, 14:37 tarihinde şunu