Re: [AMBER] Can I use paramfit for MM scan?

From: Erdem Yeler <erdemyeler.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 07:35:13 +0300

Dear David,
can we use this for scanning angles and bonds too? Thank you
Dear Elif,
I used paramfit for MM scan but when PES scan has a problem for
non-standart atoms, paramfit reflects this. ;For example: I obtained mol2
files from problematic PES scan. I did this because tleap's impose command
didn't run for boron atoms so I had to obtain different dihedral angles via
PES scan.. and because of the some structure are wrong I saw "a jump" in MM
scan which should not be there.
Erdoniko

David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>, 11 Nis 2020 Cmt, 13:53 tarihinde şunu