Re: [AMBER] Why is 360 degree is not equal to 0 degree in PES Scan?

From: Ilyas Yildirim <iyildirim.fau.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 23:15:46 +0000

There is definitely a discontinuity at zero, but this is because of 130. Check out the structures around 130; one of the torsion probably went to a different value. You will need to restrain those torsions, which would change and put you in another basin (you dont want that) while doing to pes scan.

Ilyas

Sent from my iPad