Re: [AMBER] nmode entropy calculations gets stuck way too often

From: Liao <liaojunzhuo.aliyun.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 14:26:25 -0500

Thanks there, I can look into the by hand minimization method.
The system is in total 261 residues, 2 proteins and a ligand.
I was also planning to change drms to a larger value like 0.005 or 0.01, to see if the entropy values differ greatly than compared to 0.002 that I was using. If the values are close enough it can also be a solution.

Sent from my iPhone