Re: [AMBER] NPT equilibration is crashing

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 14:30:29 -0400

Is this mutation a standard amino acid?

If the wild type runs and the mutant does not, it is most likely having to
do with the mutation, either the parameters or structure. I encourage you
to compare each step of your protocol in detail. Also examine the initial
structure from pymol, and the last md restart. Focus first on the atoms
that were listed as the problem before. If you are not getting good error
outputs, switch to the cpu code, and then switch to non-parallel cpu code.