Re: [AMBER] Abasic Site and Leap Polymerization

From: Robert Molt <rwmolt07.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 11:56:33 -0400

Good morning fellow Covid-Zombies!

Drs. Bergonzo and Simmerling: your perspicacity and patience are
appreciated! Thank you!

I still have some confusions, if I may. I have previously worked with
using modified amino acid residues in a manner very similar to the
tutorial given by

https://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial5/index.htm

I am extremely appreciative of your frcmod file; you are kind to help a
fellow scientist with no benefit. I am confused on the .off file? What
is its purpose? I am used to prepin files to "inform" how a unit fits
inside a polymerization; is a .off file serving a similar purpose? I
cannot find the term in the manual?

Dr. Robert Molt Jr.