Re: [AMBER] Simulations Without Network

From: Garcia, Mauro <mgarcia262.islander.tamucc.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 22:31:29 +0000

Hello,

After assessing where the problems were occurring in the script, the error displayed once it got to the MMPBSA calculations, in which I use MMPBSA.py.MPI. Thank you Gustaf and Dave, for the information and guidance on this error message. I have successfully connected the computer to a network and it seems to be working now for my simulations and binding free energy calculations!

Best regards,
Mauro