Re: [AMBER] KeyError: 'MG'

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 17:26:40 -0400

Hi Filipa,

Another thing I want to say is that for Mg2+ ions, a nonbonded model can usually do a reasonable work because of the ionic character of Mg2+. In this way you do not need to do a MCPB.py modeling for your system, while a normal 12-6 nonbonded model (https://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/12_6.htm <https://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/12_6.htm>) could be a reasonable choice.

Pengfei