[AMBER] residue library for na_link AmberTools19

From: Gül Zerze <h.gul.ozer.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 21:38:27 -0400

Dear Amber users,

It looks like there are major changes in nab tools in this latest version
of AmberTools and I'm not able to find documentation on them. I will be
happy if you can guide me about how I can use nab tool of this new version
to create random sequences of RNA (without a pdb file). Looks like na_link
is there but I can't use it without reslib (related reslib not under
dat/reslib anymore). So I wonder what happened to RNA residue library. It
looks like residue library documentation has been also excluded from the
new manual of AmberTools (19). Thanks.

Best,
Gul
*--*