Re: [AMBER] Writing Trajectories as netcdf files

From: emanuele falbo <falbo.emanuele.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:16:46 +0100

Hi Hunter,

Well, that depends on the Amber version you're using, since the netcdf
fikes are outputted by default only from Amber14 (excluded) onwards.
To set them, you can just add to your input file the keyword "ioutfm=1",
that should output your minimization/dynamics in netcdf format.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Manuele