Re: [AMBER] RTX 2020 Super GPU Random Memory Errors

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 18:54:50 -0400

If your random seed is set to -1, that is one possible source of the
randomness (bases the PRNG on wall clock time). But I suspect that there
is something else amiss with your system. Perhaps a strained bond or clash
that is giving SHAKE problems. Can you reply (just to me) with your
topology and inpcrd?

Dave