[AMBER] A problem of "Could not import Amber Python modules"

From: 唐元晖 <tangyuanhui08.126.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 14:48:43 +0800 (CST)

Dear all!
I just installed ambertools 16 and AMBERTOOLs in CentOS 7 system, and the installation process seemed successful. However, when I run "make test" command, I get the following error:

"

Error: Could not import Amber Python modules!

   Probably your Amber Python environment was not set up correctly.

We recommend adding the line:

   test -f /home/tangyuanhui/softwares/amber/amber16/amber.sh && source /home/tangyuanhui/softwares/amber/amber16/amber.sh (sh/bash/zsh)

or

   test -f /home/tangyuanhui/softwares/amber/amber16/amber.csh && source /home/tangyuanhui/softwares/amber/amber16/amber.csh (csh/tcsh)

to your login shell resource file (e.g., ~/.bashrc or ~/.cshrc).

I have read previous error solutions. I have added the line in the ~/.bashrc as below:
"
[tangyuanhui.mem436 amber16]$ cat ~/.bashrc
# .bashrc
# Source global definitions
if [ -f /etc/bashrc ]; then
        . /etc/bashrc
fi

source /home/tangyuanhui/softwares/amber/amber16/amber.sh
test -f /home/tangyuanhui/softwares/amber/amber16/amber.sh && source /home/tangyuanhui/softwares/amber/amber16/amber.sh
"
I have also source the ~/.bashrc file.
According to David, I have run the two orders :"
cd $AMBERHOME/bin
ls -l amber.python"
The results show that: "lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 23 3月 17 12:23 amber.python -> ../miniconda/bin/python"
"
Now I have tried all the solutions mentioned previously, but still stuck on the error.
Is there anybody having met the problem before, would you please help me with this?

Best wishes!

--
Yuanhui Tang
Doctor  Candidate