Re: [AMBER] GAFF/AMBER peptide bond

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 18:06:51 -0400

it helps if you focus on just the atom types across the bond, not extra
ones as in your example.
once you make a list of atoms that saw the gaff atom type and non-GAFF
(this depends on which force field, you don't say)
you just find the one that has the normal force field atom types that match
your atoms.
in your case n maps to N, c3 to CX, and c to C. so C -n -c3-c should be the
same as C-N-CX-X