Re: [AMBER] REMD hybrid solvent model

From: koushik <koushik.sbiiit.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 13:35:51 -0400

Adding to what Carlos said about the difficulty of treating explicit
ions in implicit water, when I mentioned pmemd supports few ions, I
meant that it strips the system of these ions before it calculates the
energy in GB for only the "solute+numwatkeep" water. It does not
calculate the GB energy with the ions in place.