[AMBER] AMBER19: error in reading namelist cntrl

From: <geyushu.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 18:04:38 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Miss or Mister,

I'm using the latest AMBER19,And I've tried to run a md simulation of only solvent. But it keeps giving me the following mistake: error in reading namelist cntrl. I've read the manual and checked the spell. I also tried to change "&cntrl" to column 2.It still fails with same error message.

I can't figure out what is wrong. May you help me to solve this question.

Below is the output file. Thanks a lot!

Here is the input file:

md heating of solvent
&cntrl
 imin=0,
 irest=0,
 ntx=1,
 nstlim=25000,
 dt=0.002,
 ntpr=50,
 ntwx=500,
 ntb=2,
 cut=10.0,
 ntc=2,
 ntf=2,
 ig=-1,
 ntl=3,
 gamma_ln=2.0,
 tempi=10.0,
 temp0=298.0,
 ntp=1,
 taup=1.0,
 pres0=1.0,
 ntr=1,
 restraint_wat=100.0,
 restraintmask=':1-144'
/
 error in reading namelist cntrl

--
School of Life Sciences,
University of Science and Technology of China (West)