Re: [AMBER] When I use fitted parameters as initial parameters in paramfit, I am getting different results?

From: Erdem Yeler <erdemyeler.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 12:10:48 +0300

Dear Robin,
thank you soo much for your answer. Actually I was worried because I
thought that: if someone takes the parameter from my article (it was
submitted but not published yet) and uses these parameters in paramfit as
an initial value and encounters this result, he/she may refuse my data. But
your answer made me comforted.
Thank you soo much again.
All the best,
Erdem

Robin Betz <robin.robinbetz.com>, 7 Mar 2020 Cmt, 00:08 tarihinde şunu