Re: [AMBER] tar-MD with custom J-coupling relation

From: Christina Bergonzo <cbergonzo.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 09:02:34 -0500

Hello,

I don't know of any way to implement a different Karplus relation for
direct refinement against J coupling constants - in the past I've
translated J coupling constants to torsions and used those as restraints
instead.
It seems like you'd need to edit the functional form of the Karplus
equation found at lines 1492-1500 in nmr.F90.

-Christina