Re: [AMBER] tleap/xleap performance enhancement

From: Himanshu Joshi <himanshuphy87.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 14:12:44 -0600

What I am most intrigued here is, I have ~4 million atoms of solute and
leap takes ~1 hour to read the pdb and create the prmtop and inpcrd files
Whereas for the similar number of water molecules, leap is ~50 times slower
in creating the input files.

Note: I stripped hydrogen and kept only oxygen atoms in the pdb file before

ATOM ***** O WAT 7160745 -179.864 8.554 -13.358 1.00 0.00 A
       TIP
ATOM ***** O WAT 7160746 37.736-113.528-227.411 1.00 0.00 A
     TIP

Am I missing something basic here.

Sincerely
Himanshu

--
*With Regards,HIMANSHU JOSHI Graduate Scholar, Center for Condense Matter
TheoryDepartment of Physics IISc.,Bangalore India 560012*