Re: [AMBER] Amber on windows 10

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 12:22:32 +0000

As was asked, are you trying to do this using the Linux subsystem for windows?

I have not managed to keep these “tutorials” updated (sadly) though this should get you started, assuming you are using the Ubuntu installation from the “app store” or whatever it is called in windows.

https://www.ovetande.se/software/amber/install/ambertools19-windows10-wsl/

// Gustaf