[AMBER] Multiple GPU imstallation of AMBER 18 error

From: Sruthi Sudhakar <sruthisudhakarraji.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 12:24:08 +0530

Respected group members,

Previously I have written a mail regarding the installation of GPU
accelerated version of AMBER and was suggested to first do the single gpu
installation at first. That installation was successful and jobs are
running smoothly using pmemd.cuda. But now we want to do the parallel
installation as well. Should we begin the installation from the beginning
or just follow the next step from the manual, that is begin from

./configure -cuda -mpi -gnu
When I continued with this step , I got the following error message:
Error: CUDA_HOME is not set. This must point to your NVIDIA tools
installation
Configure failed due to the errors above!
Please suggest how to proceed further.

Thank you