Re: [AMBER] Wanting to get synchronized trajectory files

From: Abdullah Bin Faheem <abdullahbinfaheem.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 16:06:01 +0000

I am running the two CPU-based MD jobs using the same node of a linux based computer cluster (CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908) (CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6152).

Run Command:
mpirun -np 4 sander.MPI -O -i mdsim.in -o mdsim.out -p an_mol.prmtop -c saved.rst -x mdsim.crd -e mdsim.en -r mdsim.rst

Abdullah