Re: [AMBER] Error with using dpeaks clustering in CPPTRAJ

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 09:37:12 -0500

PS - If you're really interested, prior to the clustering command you
can use 'debug <#>' (where <#> is greater than 0) to print more
potentially helpful information. In the output you will see 'DBG: Max
dist=' which will show the maximum distance observed between points;
epsilon should be less than this. I should probably have that printed
by default.

Thanks for the report by the way.