[AMBER] pdb to mol2 conversion via antechamber

From: Sruthi Sudhakar <sruthisudhakarraji.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 12:24:51 +0530

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to convert a DNA structure in pdb format to mol2 via
antechamber, so that I can run parmchk2 command on the same. But when I run
antechamber I get error message and the conversion doesn't get completed.
It says the number of atoms exceed the MAXATOM.

I also get a message to use the following command for conversion:
antechamber -j 5 -at sybyl -dr no
But I am not familiar with this command.
So please suggest any way to convert the file so that I can run the
parmchk2.

Thanking you all in advance.