Re: [AMBER] ligand split

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 14:22:33 -0400

No we were talking about the parmed program included in AmberTools.

Do not do any processing before viewing the structure. Load into VMD the
prmtop used for the minimization or md, and then load into that molecule
the restart file using amber7 restart format in VMD. This will eliminate
possible problems in your fixatomorder command (I do not know what this is
doing).