Re: [AMBER] Error with using dpeaks clustering in CPPTRAJ

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:46:30 -0500

Can you provide me (either in reply to this or off list) your entire
cpptraj output and the contents of dvdfile?

This could happen with very sparse density I think, although its
difficult to say without exactly replicating. You could potentially
try the 'gauss' keyword for Gaussian density instead of discrete
density.

-Dan