Re: [AMBER] Lipid bilayer imaging problem

From: Bhat Zahoor <dr.zahoor11.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 18:29:41 +0530

Thank you for your reply,

But I have tried 'autoimage origin' as well and the results were same.
Actually I am simulating the permeability of a small molecule through lipid
bilayer. Molecules from adjacent periodic cells appear in few frames and
then disappear again. I have gone through a lot of literature but nothing
solid has been given anywhere.