Re: [AMBER] Amber 18 installation error

From: Billiot, Eugene <Eugene.Billiot.tamucc.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 17:19:04 +0000

Below is what I get when I type in gfortran --version

[ebill.cs-127a-26042 ~]$ gfortran --version
GNU Fortran (GCC) 4.8.5 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-39)

GNU Fortran comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
You may redistribute copies of GNU Fortran
under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING