Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Problems using groups to provide centre for solvent caps in tLeap

From: David Wright <david.wright.gtn.ai>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 11:41:40 +0000

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

The simplified version works fine (including using that method in the
script I provided) - the reason I want to use groups is it would allow me
to programmatically create a script where the selection may be more complex
(for example containing a combination of atoms and residues).

As a side note - the cap is applied to the final residue of the protein no
matter what set of atoms is selected to form the group.

Cheers
Dave