Re: [AMBER] DOPC lipid bilayer deformation in Implicit MD simulation using Lipid14 force field in Amber18

From: Gould, Ian R <i.gould.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 08:37:25 +0000

Lipid 14 was not parameterized for implicit solvent simulations we only recommend that it be used with explicit water.

"Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge."
Mark Twain

Professor Ian R Gould, FRSC.
Professor of Computational Chemical Biology

Department of Chemistry
Imperial College London
Exhibition Road
London