Re: [AMBER] [ Polymer with Extra Points ]

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 02:56:54 -0500

The way to do this is somewhat involved for a beginner. I have done it
manually, and you can do it in the current Amber release. What you will
need to do is get a prepin format file for your molecule (antechamber
output) and then add lines manually for the EP atoms. This will take some
modifications of the connectivity. If you can send me your prepin file it
might be the easiest thing. I can tell you then what I did so you see how
to do it for yourself. I just got contracted to integrate a more diverse
EP functionality into pmemd, so in time this capability will filter down to
standard users through standard channels like tleap.

Dave