Re: [AMBER] hiiiii

From: ankita mehta <mehtaroadies.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 20:50:44 +0530

I m trying to build a pdb file through sequence command, whose fasta format
file i m providing.
When i see the generated pdb file, i recognized my all ALA to be NALA and
inserted TER exactly before ALA.
then i am doing minimization two different runs, one is without box and
one is big box.. That too is showing me errors.
But i guess initial trouble is to fix TER residues before ALA.

Can u pls explain on what principles does sequence command generate
coordinates?

Thanks