[AMBER] parmed issue

From: Ayesha Fatima <ayeshafatima.69.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 21:50:11 +0800

Dear all,
I am running amber 18 on my Asus laptop with ryzen 5 processor in WSL
I ran a the DNA A simulation and it ran well following the tutorial "
http://amber.utah.edu/PRACE-BioExcel-Seasonal-School-2019/DNA-tutorial/" .
Now I am following it to do the analysis of the trajectory. the CPPTRAJ
analysis ran ok. Now the parmed one is showing the error often quoted on
the internet.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/mnt/d/amber/amber18/bin/parmed", line 5, in <module>
    from parmed.scripts import clapp
ImportError: No module named parmed.scripts

I checked for the solution and one was setting of the python path which i
did in my bachrc and profile files

export PYTHONPATH=/usr/bin/python

export PYTHONPATH=/mnt/d/amber/amber18/amber.sh

But the same error once I type parmed.

can anyone help?

Thank you
Regards