Re: [AMBER] Glycosylation issue: Atom xx was assigned a lower molecule # than previous atom.

From: Lachele Foley <lf.list.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 17:44:14 -0500

If you used our website to add Man3, then why not use the files
provided there? I am confused that you needed to change the ASN
residue to NLN. That should already have been done. Can you provide
more details?

Basically... I think you are doing more work than you need to do, and
that is confusing things.

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 4:44 PM zizhang sheng <shengzizhang.gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I used Glycam website to add an MAN3 to my protein. I then renamed the ASN residue to NLN, and used teleap to generate topology and coordinate files. While teleap did not report any error, AMBER continue to report an error during MD (heating, equilibration, production): atom was assigned a lower molecule # than previous atom. If manually checking the structure, the atoms were assigned correctly. The atom in trouble is the C1 atom of 4YB. I attached the PDB files for teleap, the teleap script, and the generated top files. If using ambpdb to convert the topology file to pdb format, the same error occurs. But if I run MD on the protein without glycosylation, the MD run is good.
> Hope you can help me figure out why this happens.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Zizhang Sheng

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley