Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA error

From: Rui Chen <rchen6.ualberta.ca>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2020 22:37:14 -0700

Dear Ray,

I changed the input file to:
Input file for running GB & PB
&general
   startframe=7000, endframe=7500, interval=100, keep_files=0,
/
&gb

  igb=8,

  saltcon=0.150, *radipot=0,* surften=0.0072,

  surfoff=0.0, molsurf=0,
/
&pb
  istrng=0.150, *radipot=0,*
/

I got the following error:
InputError: Unknown variable radipot in &gb
  Enter `MMPBSA.py.MPI --help` for help
Primary job terminated normally, but 1 process returned
a non-zero exit code.. Per user-direction, the job has been aborted.
mpirun detected that one or more processes exited with non-zero status,
thus causing
the job to be terminated. The first process to do so was:

  Process name: [[31708,1],0]
  Exit code: 1

By the way, I used Amber/16 (the newest version) in our local cluster to
calculate the binding free energy. Should I use other clusters and maybe
the newest version of Amber?

Best regards,
Rui